This course does not require any prior Machine Learning or Computer Vision experience; however, some knowledge of Python programming language is necessary.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is used in many businesses to improve the way employees work. On this course, you will learn more about the past, present and future of artificial intelligence and explore its potential in the workplace.
You will enhance your understanding with interesting facts, trends, and insights about using artificial intelligence. You will also explore the working relationship between humans and AI and the predicted skills needed to work with AI.
- Describe the origins and advent of AI
- Imaging processing and formation capabilities powered by AI
- Learn relationship between AI and Automation
- Reflect on the application of AI to your own context
- Learn the key shifts in the workplace influenced by AI
- Assess the impact shifts in the workplace may have on roles and responsibilities
- Identify how the relationship has changed between AI and humans
- Gain skills required to work and interact with AI
- Know how to adapt your skills for the future
28 hours study session