The way in which we communicate and digest information has changed. Relaying information and analysis simply as text is no longer sufficient, which explains the dramatic increase in the use and popularity of infographics in recent years. During this technical training, participants will learn best practices in communications visualization, design process and the use of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign.
Participants will learn to help businesses and corporate organizations improve the efficacy of their communications and thus improving their business processes by employing the use of Visualization tools.
- University undergraduates and graduates
- NYSC members
- Unemployed Youths
- Heads of Corporate communications and External relations
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Non-business professionals who need a wider understanding of Business Communications Visualization
- People who are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future