This Program provides a detailed understanding about Digital Marketing concepts, strategies, and implementation, including planning a website, website marketing, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing.
This course has been designed to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
This course provides a solid foundation for those intending to build and protect corporate brands in the world of social media. The course content includes:
- Basics of Online Reputation Management
- Introduction to Social Media
- Online Monitoring/Brand Monitoring
- Create and/or improve a strategy for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
- Review current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising including Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Social media marketing tips and tools for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Content Marketing, etc.
- Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting
- Optimizing website and blog content and copy
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- University undergraduates and graduates
- NYSC members
- Unemployed Youths
- Heads of Corporate communications and External relations
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Non-business professionals who need a wider understanding of Online Reputation Management
- People who are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future