IT for Non-IT Professionals offers essential IT management training to help non-technical business
Professionals work with, oversee, and generate value from IT. The program is not meant to make an
IT specialist out of every manager, but to make every manager confident in resolving IT issues and
working with IT staff to make better decisions and to deliver better process change. The focus of this
training is to equip non-IT professionals with knowledge and insights of the IT industry, software
projects, their life cycle, the project team that delivers projects, role and responsibilities of a Business
Analyst and skills that are needed to become a proficient Business Analyst. At the end of this
programs, participants will be equipped the skills needed to venture into the field of information
- Understanding the basic concepts in the field of Information Technology.
- Understand the structure and operation of IT industry, IT projects and teams with a special focus on Business Analyst profile.
- Discuss and understand various Business Analysis tools and techniques appreciated globally.
- Learn skills required to take-up careers in the field of Information Technology.
- University undergraduates and graduates
- NYSC members
- Unemployed Youths
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Engineers and other technical professionals moving into management or leadership positions
- Human Resource Personnel including HR Business Partners
- Non-business professionals who need a wider understanding of leadership principles
- Professionals who would like a refresher in Information Technology.
- People who are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future