Discover how you can create custom websites – right on your computer. Create amazing HTML pages, add some styling with CSS. You can launch a new career, coding and creating web sites is easy to get started with. We cover all the tools and top resources to get you started quickly and easily.
Learn how internet servers, and clients work together to deliver applications to users, this course takes you through the front-end, back-end, and full stack web development.
How you can install WordPress on your own computer for free, so you don’t have to pay for a domain name or hosting fees while you complete this course. Once you’ve got WordPress installed on your computer, you will learn how to build and run a successful, beautiful, responsive-design website you can be proud of.
- Understanding the internet and how it works
- Learning how to purchase and host domain
- Understanding the difference between front end and back end programing
- Planning design architecture
- Know how to create a functional website with HTML & CSS
- Building a Visually pleasing dynamic website using WordPress
30-hour Study session (3-hour class session)