This course explores the historical and rapidly changing trends in the field of web designing. Through design projects, students develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills, artistic perception, critique and self-reflection. With the awareness of design solutions throughout history, students will understand the impact of the arts and design on human experience. Students will learn methods and theory such as elements and principles of design, to enhance their own artistic vision and style. Design critiques and presentations will provide opportunities for students to become and grow as design artists. All experiences will be project-based and will focus on developing perception and the application of the elements of art and principle of design through contemporary design applications and web design.
Participants who take this course will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to produce professional website for client in all fields of business.
- TThe Web Development course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be specifically beneficial to:
- University undergraduates and graduates
- NYSC members
- Unemployed Youths
- Heads of Corporate communications and External relations
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Non-business professionals who need a wider understanding of Web Development Course
- People who are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future